Fresh salmon is filleted within a few hours after arrival at the processing facilities.
Smoked salmon is prepared and packaged upon the Client's request.
We use exceptionally fresh Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) raised in the best Norwegian farms. We have daily deliveries of prepared fresh salmon on ice directly from the packing facilities in Norway.
Most of these products are marketed as Private Label products for different retailers.
All specification, recipe and packaging requirements are fulfilled according to the client's requests and our capabilities.
Products can be packed in different packages and sizes:
- Party packs of 50gr, 75gr, 100gr, 150gr, 200gr, 300gr, 500gr;
- Filets of 0,6-0,9kg, 0,9-,4kg, 1kg, 1,4-,8 kg, etc.
- Party packs of 50gr, 100gr, 150gr, 200gr, etc.
Our salmon products can be packaged using illustrated top films, printed sleeves and commercial labels, as the Client requests
Shelflife and temperature
The shelf life of our products depends upon the product specification (salted, cold-smoked, with other additives, etc.), freight logistics, storage and display temperature and other details.
- The shelf life of fresh products stored at a temperature at 0°C to +4°C is 18-21 days.
- The shelf life of frozen products stored at a temperature of -18°C is 9 to 12 months. After defrosting, the shelf life will depend on a number of factors, such as the product specification and display temperature. It is recommended that the products be consumed within 5 days.